You intend to apply to a German language degree programme at the BRSU, but your German language skills are not quite sufficient to pass the DSH exam.
If you are looking for a DSH preparation course, the following information may be of interest to you.
The BRSU offers a one-semester language course that prepares applicants for the DSH exam. The course fees are € 470 and the semester contribution is € 242.50.
We require the German language proficiency certificate B2 and the qualification for a degree programme here. In addition, you need to pass an entrance test.
The application deadlines are 15 August for winter term and 31 January for summer term.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
• Completed and signed application form including passport photo;
• Certified copy of your secondary school certificate (including translation into English or German);
• Certified copy of your university entrance examination (including translation into English or German), if necessary in your home country;
• Certified copies of records of your academic studies (including translation into English or German);
• Original Certificate of the APS (refers to applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam);
• Certified copy of German language proficiency certificate B2 level;
• copy of your passport (first page);
If your residence is currently outside Germany, please keep in mind to apply at least 8 weeks before the application deadline; otherwise you perhaps will not get your visa early enough to attend the entrance test. The entrance test will take place on August 20, 2013.
You should send your application to the following address:
53754 Sankt Augustin
Please upload following application form and the explanations: